April 17th, 2009
|chickgonebad||09:08 am - Twittering|
Tweets for Thursday 16 April 2009.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 10:10 Poll! chickgonebad.insanejournal.com/285631.html #
- 10:36 I am repressing a very serious desire to drive to Arlington and smack some sense into my mother. #
- 11:21 QOTD: "It's hard to talk when you're teabagging." --Anderson Cooper (Gods I love that man) #
- 13:23 Mr. Tiki God is confused tinyurl.com/cgo2t2 #
- 15:35 Please do not e-mail me to inform me that you are dumber than a box of hammers. I know this, and it doesn't make me want to help you. #
- 21:09 A vast number of pretty pretty princesses responded to my most recent online poll. Chickgonebad: catering to the whims of royalty! #
- 22:37 Bathtub filling. #
- 23:44 Bookworm score: 593,240. Rank: Lexographer. #
- 00:02 MMM! My favorite! tinyurl.com/dcv966 #
Also, in the I'm not really surprised, considering that my mother puts the "fun" into "dysfunctional" department, my horoscope today says: Expect quite as bit of acting out today -- your family and coworkers are all trying to out-weird each other, it seems! If you can just roll your eyes and let them play, you should find that they settle down soon.
I've been rolling my eyes, because there is little else I can do. It wouldn't surprise me greatly if my mother sold off my grandparents' Chinese furniture just to spite me, but I'm hoping she won't. As Valmont said, numerous times, "It's beyond my control."