|08:17 am - Horoscope fail, Tweets|
Once again my horoscope misses the point that I am not a subtle person. I fail at subtlety. It is not a trait that I have. "It's vital that you say what's in your heart right now -- there is far more going on than you can imagine and those closest to you need to hear you as you work it out with them. It's good for everyone!"
Tweets for Tuesday 28 April 2009.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 00:11 Mr. Tiki God thinks "your mom" jokes never get old. #
- 07:58 every time I drive to my parents' I giggle at Morris Day contractors and wonder if I should start dancing #
- 08:12 it's like pulling teeth to get the $3.68 balance on a gift card. bank of america, you fail. #
- 08:18 mega millions at $180+ million #
- 08:23 it really annoys me that my sister has to take 2 weeks of leave and drive from Colorado to help our helpless parents move #
- 08:30 it is so time for a pedicure #
- 08:33 was hoping the cop in the car next to mine was sexy; alas, he's not #
- 08:40 (yes, I was thinking about making eyes at him. handcuffs and weapons, duh) #
- 08:57 there's a giant sucking sound coming out of Washington, all right -- it's the traffic #
- 09:44 abdominal stuff/tummy way better today, holding down breakfast, sipping soda; I blame parental and monetary stress for the issues #
- 09:57 The Pyramid Collection catalog makes me sad, because the items in it look so pretty, yet experience shows it's all cheaply made & flimsy :-( #
- 10:43 I am having a crappy day and I want to go home. #
- 11:21 Okay, at least my tummy is mostly empty, so the fact that it's rolling around doesn't mean a trip to the porcelain shrine #
- 11:35 QOTD: "Twitter and Wonkette. I am so set for the apocalypse." #
- 11:40 I give up. #
- 11:50 The CDC estimates that 35-50 million Americans come down with the "common" H1N1 flu every year, with 100,000+ hospitalized & 20,000+ killed. #
- 11:50 So STFU about the "uncommon" one. We're not all gonna die. Whatevs. #
- 12:20 Okay, let's see if I can at least hold down a liquid lunch (slimfast). I am rather miserable and stressed out. #
- 13:17 AFA claims Hate Crimes Bill protects incest. What the hell are they on, and why aren't they sharing? #
- 14:24 Okay, gee, are there any more brick walls I can hurl myself against? #
- 14:31 That pony bottle of JD is starting to look really good, were it not for a 3pm meeting. #
- 14:44 Everyone should e-mail @shibakiei and me with a list of people whom they are fucking. We need to know. FOR SCIENCE! #
- 14:50 Vote early, vote often tinyurl.com/dgygmn #
- 16:32 Ate raspberry yogurt. Prognosis positive so far for it staying where it belongs. #
- 16:34 My back hurts now though. That's weird and hopefully unrelated. #
- 16:35 In "no shit" news, "Officials say there is little point in imposing border or travel restrictions to contain the [swine flu] virus." #
- 16:57 Fox Won't Broadcast Obama's Prime-Time News Conference tinyurl.com/cb24bj #
- 17:16 Need to be doing responsible things. Instead may go straight to bed after work. This day gets a failing grade. #
- 17:38 heading home. #
- 17:46 no, really, driving a Mercedes does not mean you own the road #
- 17:47 wow, I'm really in a blue funk. even cheesy dance music ineffective. #
- 19:25 Eating popcorn (yes! it's staying down!), drinking cider, watching "Casual Sex." DoaT! #
- 20:19 Dude on Fetlife: your profile says you are male, straight, and 29. So does your e-mail. Is this supposed to be sufficient to excite me? #
- 21:34 Oh Peter Lorre you are so special #
- 21:38 RT @deceiver Time to strut, @anamariecox! tinyurl.com/dnmec7 Can I get a SUCK IT, @NOMTWEETS? #
- 21:51 Still full of cider #
- 22:26 "Arsenic and Old Lace" is really weird when you're drunk #
You Believe that Love is Mysterious
When you think of love, you think of what could be possible in the future.
In love, you see things how they could be. You are wrapped up in your own dreams.|
If you are in love, you want the whole world to know it. You don't hold back with letting people know.
You are somewhat patient in love. You can wait for the right person, but once you have found the right one, you're very impatient.
Your Pizza Says You Are a Food Snob
Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.|
You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.
You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.
You are dominant, edgy, and risk taking with your choices.
You are fun and imaginative. You should consider traveling to Brazil.
The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.
Current Location: 21740
Current Mood: tired