|11:30 am - Tweet, horoscope, update|
Tweets for Monday 11 May 2009.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
- 12:11 Home with a sick headache. Sleeping until noon is generally not a sign of happiness and health for me. #
- 12:22 They left out mimosas and brunch! bit.ly/pUXSx #
- 16:50 It's raining! This explains my monster headache. #
- 18:00 I know some men who might need this: with-gusto.com/comic/122 Not naming names. #
- 19:10 Home with sick headache, baked coconut and vanilla scones. Made mac & cheese for lunch. Made black beans, rice, & cornbread for dinner. #
- 20:34 I has chocolate coated strawberries. Fuck Rosacea, I'm just taking some benadryl. #
- 20:58 In Bethesda, condoms cost twice as much as in Hagerstown. The same condoms. #
- 21:14 56 degrees Fahrenheit, 72% humidity #
- 21:30 While it's true that no one can make you feel insignificant without your permission, it hurts to realize how little you matter to some. #
- 21:48 Weis Market does not have rosewater. It does, however, have Coca-Cola products on sale. #
- 21:51 When you are ann usurper King in Narnia, you get a +5 cloak of billowing. #
- 22:15 That's gotta hurt. #princecaspian #
- 22:23 "You're a mouse." "You people have no imagination!" #princecaspian #
Taurus Horoscope for Tuesday, May 12: You're feeling pretty great about how the day is going -- and your good energy keeps you motoring along all the way through it! You can make amazing progress on almost any personal project.
I just broke off romantic relations with someone whom I love dearly. It's a long story and I don't know if I'll ever really want to write about it. Suffice it to say that I am sad, and angry, and relieved, all at the same time.
I've decided to move my journal to Dreamwidth, at least for the time being. I'll crosspost to IJ for a while, which I suppose is fine since I have a lifetime membership there. I was able to import all my entries from LJ and IJ, and my friends lists, so you should be able to opt in on any of my dirty feelthy filters if you did before. I might even pay for my access someday. We shall see!
Crossposted from Dreamwidth.
Current Location: 20852
Current Mood: determined