May 12th, 2009
|11:30 am - Tweet, horoscope, update|
Tweets for Monday 11 May 2009. ( Read more... )
Taurus Horoscope for Tuesday, May 12: You're feeling pretty great about how the day is going -- and your good energy keeps you motoring along all the way through it! You can make amazing progress on almost any personal project.
I just broke off romantic relations with someone whom I love dearly. It's a long story and I don't know if I'll ever really want to write about it. Suffice it to say that I am sad, and angry, and relieved, all at the same time.
I've decided to move my journal to Dreamwidth, at least for the time being. I'll crosspost to IJ for a while, which I suppose is fine since I have a lifetime membership there. I was able to import all my entries from LJ and IJ, and my friends lists, so you should be able to opt in on any of my dirty feelthy filters if you did before. I might even pay for my access someday. We shall see!
Crossposted from Dreamwidth.
Current Location: 20852
Current Mood: determined
August 7th, 2008
|10:31 am - Oh wah wah wah|
- Surgically sterilized is not the same as infertile. I don't know why I felt the urge to say that, but it is true. One is on purpose, one not so much so.
- Often the people who choose not to have children are the ones who oughta, and vice versa. Fortunately, the gene pool has its ways of self-correcting. Still, I do fear for the children of today.
- If you can't tell the difference between a toxic manipulator and a friend, you may deserve what you get (yes, this applies to me, too, given recent experiences).
- If you post about your sex life on the intarwebz, people will feel free to comment about it, both positively and negatively. You have made it a topic for public discussion. Deal with it.
- If you come on to someone and come visit them alone in their home, they may have some reason to think you want to fuck. No means no, and all that; still, changing your mind at the last minute does demonstrate a lack of forethought on your part.
- If you seem to feel that all around you are mean people who betray you, yadda yadda yadda, look in the mirror.
- If someone tells you that people are saying nasty things about you behind your back
(1) Why do you believe it? and
(2) Is that person much of a friend?
Obviously, if you are one of the wonderful people whom I have the privilege to call my friends, this rant doesn't apply to you.